Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
The Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies introduces you to the three main theoretical approaches to counselling and shows you what you can expect from working with counselling agencies.
As part of this qualification you can volunteer to work for an agency in a non-counselling capacity. Working on an agency-based project is also an effective way of securing a work placement for further counselling experience.
This learner will be able to:
- To understand and prepare to work within an ethical framework for counselling including Islamic etchics
- Understand and explain the counselling relationship
- Understand and working with diversity and differences
- Working with a user centred approach to counselling
- Understanding theories of counselling and mental health
- Self awareness by using feedback, reflection and supervision to support counselling
- Islamic counselling and mainstream counselling, differences, similarities
You must have undertaken counselling skills training, e.g. our Level 2 Certificate in Counselling skills Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills or equivalent units/qualifications of at least 75 Guided Learning Hours.
Guided learning hours 90 (minimum)
Credit Value 17
Minimum age 18 years
Successful candidates may progress onto the Level 3 Certificate in counselling skills.
Rumi’s Cave, Carlton Vale, London NW6 5HG. Please note due to COVID this course is ONLINE
Next Course Dates
October TBC – Full weekend, alternate weekends thereafter for 14 days
March 5th 2022
Total cost is £1000 this includes registration with CPCAB. Monthly payment option is available
Please email us for an application form.
All emails are responded to don’t forget to check your junk mail folder