Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
If you want to become a counsellor the Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills forms the foundation of professional counselling practice as well as providing the essential listening and communications skills used by helping professionals.
It is the first compulsory qualification on your progression route to becoming a counsellor.
The learner will be able to:-
• Use counselling skills ethically and safely
• Explain and maintain boundaries and confidentiality
• Work and communicate emphatically
• Enable the helpee to focus on their concerns
• Use of self-awareness by feedback, reflection and supervision
• Islamic counselling and mainstream counselling, differences, similarities
No previous training or experience is required to undertake this qualification but candidates must be able to cope with course content which involves written essays, Peer assessments and group work.
Guided learning hours 90 (minimum)
Credit Value 17
Minimum age 18 years
Successful candidates may progress onto the Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Theory and Studies.
Please note this course is ONLINE
Next Course Dates
September 23rd 2023 – Full weekend, alternate weekends thereafter for 14 days
Finished by December 2023.
Total cost is £1100 this includes registration with CPCAB and exam fees. Monthly payment option is available
Please email us for an application form.
All emails are responded to don’t forget to check your junk mail folder